Oxamz.com is an online website that aims to be the online shopping portal with the broadest range of products available. Oxamz.com is part of “LAVIVA FZE” – (Laviva is part of a group of companies in the fields of real estate development, construction, pharmaceutical, retail pharmacies, E-commerce, marketing, and distribution, trading with experience in dealing with multinational companies and international brands- www.lavivagroup.com)
Our expert e-commerce web design team analyzed the requirements of the client and put forward a project plan. The project was not without a few exceptional challenges, all of which had to be met in order to ensure a well-performing website. These challenges included-
As a lot of traffic was expected to visit the website it was important that the e-commerce website design should be stable and secure.
The major challenge was to integrate the various requirements of the customer on to one platform while keeping the interface simple for streamlined navigation and enhanced user satisfaction.
The customer requirements were carefully analyzed by our web developers before providing the following solution:
- An application was developed by our team which made it possible to host a product site for the e-commerce web design.
- The application had several in-built features, including the ability to list products categorically, provision for users to give feedback through comments, buttons for social media sharing.
- The application allowed users to buy products, opt for daily offers and deals offered by sellers, or even participate in online.
- A secure payment gateway was provided as well for the selling and online.
- The e-commerce website development project was completed successfully and within time. Some of the highlights of the project include
- The customer was delighted with the e-commerce website design and the simple user interface it had which enabled easy navigation of the website.
- The freshly launched website saw a considerably increase the traffic as well as a jump in sales for the client.