- Familiarity with restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services. Have knowledge about developing, testing and maintaining mobile Apps in Android
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- Candidate should be comfortable working advanced technology.
- Development tools: PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter
- Database: MySql, Any other PHP database
- Hands on knowledge of PHPlatest
- Knowledge of Angular JS, Node.JS, React.JS would be added advantage
- Ensure developed pages are responsive, W3C compliant and are cross browser compatible, provide full proof suggestions to on optimization and best practices.
- Sound knowledge of developing Industry standard responsive Emailers / Landing Pages.
- Basic analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate seamlessly with the Client.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment on multiple tools and technologies.